Thursday 10 December 2015

Wella SP Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo Review

Hi Guys,
So on my trip to the store to get myself a new shampoo I discovered the Wella System Professional Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo. After having a look at it, I definitely had to buy it. Read on to find my experience.





Description 
For lightweight, luxurious cleansing. Our professional shampoo gently cleanses impurities while keratin and panthenol penetrate the hair to anchor water molecules with hair proteins for strength and hair reconstruction.

HOW TO USE:

Work evenly into damp hair. Rinse thoroughly.

SPECIAL INGREDIENTS:

  • Lightweight Transform Technologies to protect keratin
  • Almond, argan and jojoba oils
Price ₹999 for 200ml




My Experience 

The packaging is a plastic bottle with a silver cap and a golden sticker on it with brown fonts. I really like the packaging. It's not common shampoo packaging. It has a press to open cap and overall the packaging is travel friendly. 

The shampoo is clear gel like which has the perfect consistency, not too runny and not too thick.



It has an amazing smell which lingers till a couple of hours after washing the hair. I'm not sure how to describe it but I absolutely love the smell. It gives me a feeling like i had a very nice hair treatment. 
You can feel clean hair after washing. It dosen't lather much but you get a clean hair feeling while washing. I just use it twice and works just fine. My hair had a slight shine after washing and they were a little more manageable. It does strengthen the hair a little bit in the long run, but since i have very dry and damaged hair, nothing too great for me.
I have the same frizz. 

Pros
• Cleans the hair nicely
• Makes the hair a little manageable and adds a slight shine 
• Great Smell

Cons
• Too Expensive 
• Won't work for too damaged hair. Could work wonders for normal hair beauties.
• No hair reconstruction in the long run

Rating
2.9/5
Its a good cleansing shampoo but don't expect great results from it. It won't work for people with very dry and damaged hair. If you have good hair and just want a great cleansing shampoo to maintain your hair and are willing to spend this much on a shampoo you could give this a try.
I am most certainly not repurchasing it.






No comments:

Post a Comment