Thursday 17 December 2015

Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse Orange Bloom Review

Hello Guys,
Today I'm gonna review one of my favourite products, Kaya Skin Awakening Rinse Orange Bloom. I know it's not new, but it's definitely worth reviewing.






Description 
A shimmering foam-based cleanser that leaves your skin brighter and fresher. Its fresh orange fragrance awakens your senses and skin awakening complex removes dullness. Multi-vitamins in the product help detoxify and rejuvenate skin cells giving you hydrated, glowing and refreshed skin.


Price ₹490 for 100 ml

My Experience 
This facewash comes in a nice orange tube with a silver cap. It's protected with a silver seal till you use the facewash. I like the packaging, it's decent and travel friendly. As soon as you open the cap you get a subtle and nice orange smell. 


Now the product, is of a nice orange colour with little golden microbeads in it. It dosen't lather much. After washing my face with it, i get a squeaky clean feeling and my skin feels soft and supple. It feels so fresh and it does not dry out my skin. It also dosen't break me out, definitely a plus. It's pretty gentle on the skin and my skin has a subtle glow after using it.


Pros
• Gives the skin a fresh feeling 
• Cleans Effectively 
• Dosen't break me out
• Skin feels so soft & supple after using it
• Does not dry out the skin
• Travel friendly packaging 

Cons
• Price may be an issue for some people
Rating 
4.8/5

Will I repurchase it?
Yep. I change facewashes so often, but I always come back to my favourites and it's one of them. I've finished 2 tubes and I'll come back to it again. 

So all in all, it's a nice gentle facewash which effectively cleans the skin and gives a nice glow to it. It wouldn't disappoint you, you can give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment