Wednesday 9 December 2015

Maybelline White Superfresh Compact Review - Pearl

Hello People,
So here is my first review on the blog. It's a new launch by Maybelline. Read on to find out my experience with it.






Description 


Maybelline New York introduces it's all new perfecting compact powder, White Super Fresh that comes in three shades, Pearl, Shell and Coral. The new perlite formula absorbs oil and sweat and gives you a fresh look all through the day. Now bid goodbye to touch-ups and stay fresh and fair upto 12hours. Here's why you will love it: - UV filters protects skin from both sun darkening and damage. - Helps you stay 12HR Fair and Fresh - Perlite, a pure mineral that helps absorbs oil and sweat. - gives a naturally perfect-looking complexion - Suitable for everyday use. 
Price: Rs. 150/-


Available in 3 shades: Pearl,  Shell &  Coral 

I'm reviewing the one in Pearl. It's not an excat match to my skin but this was the closest. It's sad that they only have 3 shades. Finding a match is difficult.

My Experience 

It Comes in a white compact packaging with a mirror and sponge. The packaging is quite sturdy and smart. The sponge can only be used from one side but it glides on smoothly all over the face.


It has a pleasant fruity smell and the texture is very fine and smooth. 
My face looked fresh and bright after using it. It instantly transformed my skin. It provides a light coverage making the skin look very natural. 


I have oily skin and this compact gave my face a matte and glowing look. It did control oil till about 4 hours. After that, the matte look does starts to fade away but the skin does not look dull at all. 

I extremely love this compact, it is great for daily wear and brightens the face making it look fresh.

Pros 

•Travel Friendly 
•Extremely Affordable 
•Brightening Effect and Fresh Look
•Great for everyday use

Cons

•Only 3 shades to choose from
•Controls Oil for about 4 hours only

Rating

4.7/5
I am definitely going to repurchase it. It is great for everyday use and gives a vibrant and fresh look.
You must give it a try.

Will i repurchase it?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment