Thursday 31 December 2015

Fab Bag 'Party All Night' December 2015

Hello people,
I finally received my Fab Bag. This was my first ever fabbag and i was really excited. But to my dismay, it was delayed and the responses i was getting from fabbag were extremely bad. Hell, i even thought of cancelling my subscription. Fabbag really needs to improve their service and the people who respond to emails. They really pissed me off. 
Well, keeping all that aside let's see what's in this months bag. 





This month's theme was 'Party All Night' . The bag i got was the Cast A Spell Bag, which they gave out in August. I selected the January bag but fue to some issues they sent me this bag. :/
It's bright light pink coloured bag, it's nice. Can be used for many purposes.

Now what's in the bag,
1. Just Herbs Rejuvenating Beauty Elixir , 15ml for ₹985 (FullSize) 
We had an option to choose one profuct and i chose this one. I've heard just so much about it and I'm really excited to try it out. Full review coming soon. 


2. Kronokare The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm, 10 ml for ₹95 (Full Size)
It really does give a nice cooling effect for quite some time. Will come in handy, in this winter season.


3. Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Cryon - Scarlet O'Hara, ₹799 (Full Size)
Definitely the steal of the bag, I absolutely love this. I also got a sharpener along with this. I was hoping for the nude shade but red is just as good, and who dosen't love a full size makeup product!! 


4. Ayush Suvarna Poshak Cream, Sample Size (₹210 for 50gm) 
It definitely looks interesting. I'm excited to try this out. 


5. Skinn by Titan Perfume Sample (₹950 for 50 ml)
Eh! I really wanted the bio derma sample but never mind. This was the only product which I wasn't happy to get. There were 2 samples, one for men and the other for women.


There was also the Fab Post, with great after party tips.


All in all, it was a nice fabbag, with a mix of skincare and makeup products. There were 3 full size products making this a totally worth it bag!! 
Rating 4.3/5 
Order yours here.
Happy New Year Peeps!!! 🎉🎈

No comments:

Post a Comment