Monday 14 December 2015

Forest Essentials Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan Review

Hello y'all,
Today I'm gonna review one of my favourite products. Forest Essentials Narangi and Nagkesar Facial Ubtan. Read on.








Description 
A clarifying blend of fresh sun-dried ingredients for skin lightening and brightening. Regular use leaves the complexion soft and glowing with a radiant sheen. It is very effective for skin pigmentation, and its regular usage prevents the occurrence of premature fine lines and firms and tones the skin.
Benefits 
This Narangi and Nagkesar Ubtan is a gentle exfoliating treatment that stimulates the underlying tissues of the skin. By its revitalizing, refreshing & refining actions, this 'Ubtan' helps in the natural glow of the complexion. It refines the pores and clarifies the skin tone. Its regular usage prevents the occurrence of premature fine lines and firms and tones the skin.



Price ₹695 for 60gm

My Experience 
Now it's a nice tub packaging with a golden cap. Definitely Travel Friendly. As soon as you open the cap you get a very nice dried orange smell but it might irk some people. It is a mud coloured fine dry powder. 



You gotta mix it with yoghurt or rosewater. I've only tried it with rosewater and i do not like how it turns after that. It dosen't become a paste and It's really hard to apply it evenly on the face. 😑 
But the results are not affected by that.
I leave it for a minute and then rinse off.
The results i get are just amazing. True to its claim, my face brightens. My skin becomes soft and glows. It cleans the face effectively. I use it on special occasions to give my skin that glow. ☺️ 
Pros
• Gives skin a nice glow
• Has a brightening effect
• Cleanses face effectively
• Travel Friendly Packaging 

Cons
• Needs to be mixed with rosewater or yoghurt
• Does not apply evenly on the face (though the results aren't affected by that)
• A little expensive 



Rating 
4.8/5

Will I repurchase it ?
Definitely. It's totally worth it. You must give it a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment