Saturday 19 December 2015

Grace Cole Boutique Orchid, Amber & Incense Body Butter Review

Hey guys,
Today I'm gonna review one of those products my brother got me from UK. The Grace Cole Boutique Orchid, Amber & Incense Body Butter.

Luxurious Body Butter





Description 
Now, experience that velvety effect each time you feel you skin by applying this body butter. It will make your skin smooth and supple. Thick and moisturising, this butter is perfect for everyday use and effectively moisturises using extracts of ginseng, honey & ginger. 
Ingredients 



Price ₹750 for 225 gm (£6 in UK) 
(Though it's available at a discount on Jabong for ₹413 right now.)

My Experience 
It has a nice packaging with a cream coloured tube and a black cap. As soon as you open the cap you get a very mild orchid smell which I absolutely love. It has extracts of ginseng, honey and ginger but thankfully no smell of that.



It's not very thick in texture like a cream, neither runny like a lotion and only a little quantity is required and It moisturises the skin so well. My extremely dry hands in these Delhi winters remain hydrated. It makes my skin so smooth. It's effects are also long lasting and I don't need to reapply it often during the day and it isn't greasy like some creams.


     Yes i have extremely dry skin *sigh* 

Pros
• Moisturises the skin well
• Isn't greasy
• Mild and amazing smell
• Has long lasting effects 
• Makes skin smooth 

Cons
• It's expensive 

Rating 
4.3/5

Will I repurchase it ?
Yeah, i guess so. It works just fine and the smell is heavenly. You can give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment