Monday 25 January 2016

Fabbag Beauty Resolutions January 2016 Review

Hello y'all,
So after long wait, finally my Fab Bag arrived yesterday. I was so excited to get my hands on it, after seeing how the bag looks. Read on.




The bag looks so cute. ☺️ If not anything, you should buy it just for this cute bag. There's all this makeup stuff printed on the bag. I love it.


Here's what i got this month:
1. Votre Face Serum (₹1670 for 12 ml, full size)
The first full size product in the bag. I've never tried it. It smells heavenly and is natural! It claims to brighten the skin and reduce fine lines. Full review coming soon.


2. Natural Bath & Body Clay Mask  (₹450 for 100ml, Sample Size)
This is a new brand for Fabbag. I already had my eyes on this product and i was so happy to receive a sample of this. It's a 20gm sample which is roughly for ₹90.


3. Natural Bath & Body Whipped Cream (₹275 for 50ml, Sample Size)
Both the products are good for oily skin, which I'm happy about. It's a 15ml sample, which is roughly for ₹82. It is a great size for on the go. *Goes in my bag*


4. Seasoul DeadSea Minerals & Botanicals Massage Candle (₹300 for 50ml, Full size)
It's a first for me. The smell's a little overpowering, but nice. There's no spatula provided though it's mentioned on the box. :/  Excited to try this.


5. Bellapierre Mineral Lipstick - Ruby, (₹1500, fullsize)
This was the makeup product we had to choose ourselves. Though i chose the Be A Bombshell Eye shadow Quad, i got this. But fabbag was very prompt in replying when I contacted them about this, and a replacement will be shipped to me. 


If we calculate the total value of the bag, it's OVER ₹3500!!! The bag is for ₹599, so you can do the math! This month's bag is totally worth it! I got 3 full size products and 2 awesome samples. I'm pretty happy. Totally worth the money. 


My Rating 4.8/5 
I love this month's fabbag. It's a nice mix of different skincare and a makeup product of your choice. And additionally the bag is super cute too. This is a must grab bag. 

2 comments:

  1. This is simply awesome ♥♥♥ bella piere lipstick looks awesome. . N the products are amazing this time ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This month's bag was amazing! I especially liked it's print!

      Delete