Friday 8 January 2016

Colorbar Precision Waterproof Eyeliner Review

Heya Ladies,
Today I'm gonna review an oldie but a goodie, The Colorbar Precision Waterproof Eyeliner. 







Description 
The Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is long-lasting and does not smudge, crack, flake or peel. With its high definition flexible felt tip applicator, one stroke is enough to define a fine or thick line. Fast drying, Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner is suitable for sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses too!

Price ₹350 for 2.5ml



My Experience

It comes in a black bottle with a long silver cap. It has an outer packaging of a silver cardboard box which has all the information on it. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly. 
It has a thin felt tip applicator, which I absolutely love. I've always preferred felt tip applicator over brush applicator. It gives me more control and is also more easy to use. The long cap also helps.


This eyeliner is absolutely jet black and highly pigmented. With just one swipe, you get perfect black colour. It drys quickly and gives a completely matte finish. Dosen't smudge, crack or flake. I'm a contact lens wearer, and it didn't irritate my eyes, not once. So, it's suitable for those with sensitive eyes. 
It is definitely water resistant, and to an extent waterproof also. It won't smudge or give you racoon eyes if you don't rub too much with wet eyes. 



Pros
• Felt Tip Applicator 
• Highly Pigmented
• Waterproof
• Dosen't crack or flake
• Dosen't irritate the eyes
• Sets to a completely matte finish

Cons
• Not absolutely waterproof 

Rating 4.9/5

Will I repurchase it?
Yep.This is definitely my favourite eyeliner. You'll absolutely love it, if you like jet black matte finish eyeliners. This one is a must try.

1 comment:

  1. Hai. you have posted great article, it really helpful to us.. I will refer this page to my friends; I hope you will like to read.
    Custom Packaging Boxes USA
    Custom Boxes
    Slider Boxes
    Mailer Boxes

    ReplyDelete