Friday 22 January 2016

Best Budget Eyeliners

Hello guys,
Back with my Budget Makeup Series, today i have the makeup must have - an eyeliner! Even for a minimalist look, you got to have an eyeliner. The best part, you can get pretty good eyeliners almost under 150. Here are my picks. 




1. Elle 18 Blackout Eyeliner, ₹80

This one tops the list in budget liners for me. It's got a nice brush and is water resistant. Gives a matte finish and is nicely pigmented. I learnt applying eyeliner through this one. It's a great budget buy. 

2. Lakme InstaLiner, ₹110


I know so many people still swear by this. Personally, I've never been able to apply eyeliner precisely due to the brush, but almost every one loves it. So it's at second position on my list. 

3. Coloressence Eyeliner, ₹120 



This is a good budget eyeliner. Nicely pigmented and smudge proof. It also has a great brush. You can definitely give this a try.


4. Lotus Opulence Botanical Eyeliner, ₹195





It's medium dark coloured, and gives a matte finish. The best part is it has a felt tip applicator. I prefer felt tip applicators over brush type so it's definitely a plus for me. It's also infused with Almond Oil.

5. Maybelline Hyper Glossy Eyeliner, ₹225

Now, this is a favourite of so many people. It gives a glossy finish and is highly pigmented. It has a brush type applicator. You can definitely try this one. Maybelline has also launched a Hyper Matte version now for ₹275

6. Lakme 9 to 5 Impact Eyeliner, ₹200





This again gives a matte finish and is a pretty decent eyeliner. It's nicely pigmented and dosen't smudge.

My all time favourite is the Colorbar Precision Waterproof Eyeliner which is also pretty affordable at ₹350.
More Budget Makeup posts coming up soon. Keep checking out this space or just subscribe to the blog, to never miss a post!