Wednesday 10 February 2016

Vivel Cell Renew Energising Facewash

Hello guys,
I'm back with a new product today, a facewash. It's a must for like everyone so today I'm gonna review the Vivel Cell Renew Energising Cleanser + Scrub



Description 



Price ₹145

My Experience 

I actually went for buying a scrub and ended up getting this Facewash + Scrub. I have oily and acne prone skin so i was pretty sceptical buying a Facewash meant for all skin types and saying non drying. But the SA kinda convinced me.
So, the packaging is pretty normal. A white tube with a flip open cap. The cap is sturdy so definitely travel friendly.


This Facewash is transparent in colour with microbeads. It has a runny consistency (as you can see in the picture below). The beads aren't harsh and gently exfoliate. It removes my white heads but no luck with the black heads.

The results are quite good. I didn't have high expectations but i was proved wrong. My skin feels clean and fresh and also very soft and supple after using it. True to it's claim, it dosen't dry out my skin and keeps oil at bay for about 3 hours, which is good enough. 

Pros
• Makes the skin very soft
• Dosen't dry out the skin 
• Provides Gentle exfoliation 
• Gives a fresh feeling instantly 
• Travel Friendly Packaging 

Cons
• Dosen't work on blackheads 

Rating 4.7/5
Will I repurchase it?
Oh yeah. It's a really good Facewash and it'll probably work for every skintype.  It instantly freshens up the face and is soap free too. You could definitely give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment