Saturday 13 February 2016

My Envy Box February 2016 Review

Heya,
Today I received the February My Envy Box. This was my first My Envy Box and after knowing this month My Envy Box was celebrating 15 years of Forest Essentials, i was all the more excited about it. 




I booked it on 9th and I received it on 13th itself!! My Envy Box's Shipping and Delivery services are really commendable. I hate when I receive some subscription boxes on the last days of the month. 

So, the box looks so pretty. It's white coloured and has two beautiful peackoks made on it. There was also an outer white coloured box, in which came the My Envy Box. Once again, a thumbs up for the packaging.


Now, this month's box was curated by Forest Essentials. Here's what i got :



1. FE Ultra Rich Body Lotion, Indian Rose Absolute ; ₹375 for 50ml (Full Size)



2. FE Luxury Sugar Soap, Bengal Tuberose ; ₹295 for 50gm (Full Size)



3. FE Silkening Shower Wash, Mashorba Honey & Vanilla; ₹295 for 50ml (Full Size)



4. FE Lightening & Brightening Tejasvi Emulsion, ₹675 for 8gm



The full size (50 gms) is for ₹2275.

5. FE Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Scrub, ₹575 for 8gm



The full size (50 gms) is for ₹1675. 

Now, they also have a Jewellery Box which looks interesting. It's price at ₹2450. You can see more about it and pre-order yours here.


The samples are a little overpriced comparing the full size but still you get around ₹1800 worth products, and My Envy Box costs ₹850 for a month, so it's a good deal! 
You can order yours here and use code REFIRALMEB100  to get Rs. 100 off.

Rating 5/5 
So, i absolutely loved this month's My Envy Box. You get 3 full sized products and 2 samples. If you love Ayurvedic Products or Forest Essentials you've definitely got to get this box!!!


You might also like

2 comments: