Sunday 3 April 2016

Bloomsberry Minute Manicure Jar

Heya,
I know it's been a while since I've reviewed something but life's been so busy. Anyway, today I'm here with a product probably every girl would want to have, cause who dosen't love an at home one-minute manicure. I'm gonna be reviewing the Bloomsberry Minute Manicure Bloosom Sugar Scrub




Description 
It makes quick work of dull, dry skin and ragged cuticles to give even the most manicure -deprived hands a taste of soft, smooth, spa manicure perfection–in just one minute. Massage treatment into wet hands for a full minute, paying special attention to any rough areas. Rinse clean to reveal hands that look like they've spent the whole day at the spa. Apply your fave hand lotion or hand cream afterwards for supremely soft, touchable hands. Comes in amazing floral fragrance 

Price: ₹549
All Bloomsberry products are available at amazing discounts at Amazon and Flipkart. Be sure to check them out. 



My Experience 
The Minute Pedicure jar comes in a tub packaging. Simple and sturdy. The scrub is of light pink colour and has a little runny consistency, like melted sugar. 



The scrub smells good, kinda like the Lorèal Hair Spa. The scrub gives good and instant results. It does work in a minute! Perfect for those last minute good looking hands. It gives my hands a nice glow and a fresh feel and my hands feel so soft. The only drawback is that the results aren't very long lasting but I don't mind. You can't compare the results of a proffered working on your hands for an hour to a minute of scrubbing yourself. 



Pros
• Instant results 
• Gives a nice glow to the hands
• Makes hands soft
• Works from the first use

Cons
• Results aren't long lasting, but I don't mind

Rating 4.5/5 

Will I Repurchase it ?
Yep. Definitely. This is the one product I really think you should get your hands on cause it works and who doesn't need a last minute manicure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment