Saturday 16 April 2016

My Envy Box Jewellery Box March 2016 Review

Heya,
So My Envy Box recently started a Designer Jewelry Subscription Box with Nimai and I'm here with the review of the March 2016 box. 




This box was curated by Cosmo India Editor, Nandini Bhalla. My Envy Box costs Rs.2450 for a month, Rs.7050 for 3 months, Rs.13800 for 6 months and Rs.26400 for a yearly subscription. 

Now the packaging is amazing!! The box is covered with velvet, deep blue colour with My Envy Box & Nimai written in Gold. It also has a mirror fixed inside. It looks just stunning! It's perfect to store your jewellery. 




Here's what I got: 



1. Zariin Bracelet, ₹2500
It's my favourite piece from the box. It's 22kt gold plated with a dull finish and the stone being raw and uncut. I absolutely love this. The stone is of purple colour. It was packed in a beautiful gold colour zariin pouch. 



2. Eesha Zaveri Earings, ₹2200 
These beautiful earings have blue and green coloured stones. These are light weight and chic. 



3. Fooljhadi Hairband, ₹2800 
Now I wasn't really sure about this, but once i put it on i fell in love with it! It would look great with Indian or deep coloured westerns. It has very delicate bead work with metal spikes. 



So, this box is worth ₹7500 and it costs only ₹2450! The box is worth 3 times it's cost! It's a steal and it's also a really good option for gifting. I'm looking forward to what other boxes have in store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment