Wednesday 9 December 2015

Coco Mademoiselle Deodorant by Chanel


Hey People,
Here i am with my second review of a Deodorant I absolutely love. Read on



Description 

Delicately scented with the modern notes of the COCO MADEMOISELLE fragrance, the deodorant spray procures an instant fresh feeling and a lasting sensation of well-being. A dose of comfort that prolongs the scent trail of the oriental-fresh fragrance.





Ingredients 


Price £34.9 ( Around ₹3500) for 100ml

My Experience 

My brother bought this Deodorant for me from London. I absolutely love it. It has a pretty packaging with white bottle and golden neck. It looks very elegant. It has a great mild fragrance with notes of Coco Mademoiselle, orange, rose and patchouli. You can use it as a perfume also, it works just as great. Infact, i use it more like a perfume than a deodorant. It feels more like a perfume only than a Deodorant. It stays on for a good amount of time. This is my new favourite fragrance and I'm definitely going to repurchase. If you guys want it's available on amazon.uk and you can order from there. 


Rating
5/5
It's a great Deodrant. I can't wait for it to launch in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment